Wednesday 3 October 2012

Books That Make Me Go Oooooh (53) Clockwork Princess By Cassandra Clare

Waiting On Wednesday is a brilliant book blog feature hosted by Breaking The Spine      

Clockwork Princess By Cassandra Clare (The Infernal Devices 3)
Due For Release March 2013
Published In The UK By Walker Books
Amazon LINK
Goodreads LINK


"If the only way to save the world was to destroy what you loved most, would you do it? The clock is ticking. Everyone must choose. Passion. Power. Secrets. Enchantment. Danger closes in around the Shadowhunters in the third and final instalment of the bestselling Infernal Devices trilogy." taken from Amazon.co.uk





I've been a fan of Cassandra Clare for many years now, but the release of the first of The Infernal Devices books multiplied my fanship, basically making me a MEGA fangirl.  Although part of me can't wait to read the conclusion to this series, I will be devastated to lose this world and everyone in it.

7 comments:

  1. I fear that this book is gonna be great yet will probably break our hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want this book to come out, but I almost can't handle it. I mean, OHMYGOD. It's ... it's ... it's going to make us laugh, cry and everything in between.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cover! Great choice (:

    New follower!!

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so many fabulous things about this series and it's definitely on my TBR list. Great choice!

    BTW, I'm a new follower and here's my pick for this week's WoW.

    Looking forward to more great recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, I am so excited about this one, too! I love the cover! It's my favorite of the three!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Cassandra Clare. The ID series is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited about this one. The book is going to be great. I can't wait! Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete