Sunday 23 September 2012

Letterbox Love (11)

 Letterbox Love Is Hosted By The Fabulous Lynsey over at Narratively Speaking.  Its a fun way for us to showcase our weeks new books here in the UK
Book links will take you to Amazon UK


Another week back in the land of blogging and I am really enjoying it again - YAY!!  Obviously I did just need some time away to sort my head out.  I got a few books through my letterbox this week, so here goes....

Received

From Scholastic
I first heard of this a while ago, and it sounds fantastic

From Harper Voyager
I must admit I am already reading this one, I have heard so much hype about it.  So far really enjoying it too

This one I don't know much about, so interested in reading more about it

Thanks to all that kindly sent / gave me books this week - you all Rock!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm really curious about Crewel so I'm looking forward to seeing what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Crewel, I hope you like it! ANd I really hope I get a copy of The Dark Heroine, I've been hearing interesting things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo hearing good things abour Crewel! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete