Tuesday 13 March 2012

Top Ten Dystopian Books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog feature hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish



Since last year I really have got myself a love of dystopian books, with them being my favourite reads now.  Thought this was the perfect opportunity to showcase my personal bests!!!

Divergent By Veronica Roth
I ADORED this and as many of you know I am married to the character of Four!!  So excited to meet him again in Insurgent

The Hunger Games Trilogy By Suzanne Collins
I may as well count these as one - seriously amazing reads and eager for the movie now!!

Wither By Lauren DeStefano
This book sucked me in - so good!!!

Dark Parties By Sara Grant
This was such a great read

Delirium By Lauren Oliver
AMAZING!!

Matched By Ally Condie
This is not every ones favourite, but I REALLY enjoyed it

5 comments:

  1. Love your list, glad to see I'm not the only one with a dystopian love!!! I really enjoyed Dark Parties as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've totally fallen in live with Dystopians recently as well! The only one on your list I haven't read is Dark Parties, but I intend to read it now. You should check out the 2012 Dystopian Challenge being hosted by The Non Reluctant Reader - I'm taking part in it!
    By the way, I love your blog...so I gave you the Lovely Blog Award! Come have a look at the post on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Divergent too. Did you check out Legend by Marie Lu? I would also recommend Blood Red Road by Moira Young. Great dystopian reads. Here is my mystery list http://wp.me/pzUn5-St

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divergent, Matched and the HG are amazing :) You should try Uglies by Scott Westerfeld its dystopian/sci fi and a great read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read Dark Parties. I hadn't heard of it before, so thanks for sharing!!

    My list this week is Dystopian books too. In particular Bumped by Megan McCafferty is brilliant. If you haven't already - read it! It's quite different from other dystopians!

    ReplyDelete