Tuesday 10 January 2012

Top Ten Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog feature hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish 


Another really interesting Top Ten this week.  There are definitely a few that sprung to mind straight away (not quite ten though)!!!

J K Rowling - This lady is a genius!!  I need some new material from her to obsess over as soon as possible

Stephenie Meyer - I'm not as huge a Twilight fan as I was a few years ago, but I can't deny that the stories she has written have all moved me & so I would still read more

Suzanne Collins - The Hunger Games is a wonderful series that captured my mind.  I wonder if she has more of this material locked away?

Charlotte Bronte - Jane Eyre is such a beautiful, haunting story.  I so wish Charlotte had got the opportunity to share more of her gift of literature

Laura Whitcomb - Laura doesn't have nearly enough published.  I need to read more from her

Lauren DeStefano - I know Fever is coming from her soon, but I could read so much more from her

Roald Dahl - He had an amazing mind.  I'd love to know what else he would have written

No comments:

Post a Comment