Sunday 4 December 2011

In My Mailbox (41)

In My Mailbox Is An Awesome Blog Post Idea Hosted By The Story Siren
Book links will take you to Amazon

 Had another great book week.  Got to go to another publishers event & also got some exciting ARCs in the mail.  Its just what to read first???

RECEIVED


I've not actually got the first of this series yet, although it is on my wishlist.  Hopefully I'll get it soon!

I've heard wonderful stuff about this & am really excited to start it


This sounds AMAZING!!!  Very excited for this!

 From Simon & Schuster Event

This sounds Incredible & isn't due out till May.  Plus look at the guy on the cover....Mmmmm!

These were given to me by the lovely Carly at Writing From The Tub

I LOVED Bright Young Things, so excited for this

This has been on my wishlist for ages, eeeeee I have a copy :D

BORROWED

 This I have borrowed from the awesome UK Book Tours
Sounds like a great twist on a classic fairy tale, enjoying seeing how this develops

What was in your mailbox??

6 comments:

  1. Brill books this week! Hope you enjoy Beautiful Days and Glow and it was lovely to see you yesterday :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul! I really want to read Cinder. Dark Parties was good, too.

    Happy reading!
    Bekka
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glow is fantastic! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I can't wait to read Cinder and Everneath, I got copies from NetGalley and plan on reading them both this month! Enjoy your books.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh Dark Parties sounds great - although I keep seeing Dark Panties at first glance. o_O

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will love Dark Parties! Looks like you had a fabulous event at S&S. Some great books coming out next year. I can't wait to read Cinder.

    ReplyDelete