Tuesday 22 November 2011

Top Ten Authors I'd Love To Have At My Thanksgiving Feast

 Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly blog feature hosted by the awesome people at The Broke and the Bookish


Well this is an interesting list for me not being American.  Sadly I have never got to celebrate a thanksgiving, but if anyone would like to invite me at sometime, I'm so up for that!!!
I guess I'm just going to do a list of authors that I'm thankful for and so would quite like to hang out with them.....

  •  J K Rowling
Does this need an explanation??  She is my hero and would be on my list for nearly every feast I could think of!!

  •  The Bronte Sisters
Their lives totally fascinate me and I'm hugely Thankful for the impact they have had on my life!!

  •  William Shakespeare
This guy is a legend.  He has done so much for the literary world and we should all be totally thankful for him!!

  •  Jane Austen
Another great - I love her books, even if her stories were all basically the same.

  •  Enid Blyton
Everyone has been told at least one of her stories in their life.  She helped form us all

  •  Roald Dahl
He is one of the masters in Children's book writing.  I'd love to hear more of his life stories!


  •  Cassandra Clare
Having just attended one of her talks, I can say she is awesome.  I'd like to hear more of her tales

3 comments:

  1. Awesome list! Who wouldn't want Jane Austen at their dinner party ;D And Roald Dahl too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun list. i stuck to people who are still alive but i love the jane austen idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites would be Nora Roberts, Jane Austen, JK Rawlings, Stephen King and Tolkien.

    Here's My Post

    ReplyDelete